Hi guys! I'm trying to get my blogging mojo back, so thankfully it's time for a Five Things Friday!! I'm going to make it easy on everyone this week. Here are five things I just felt like sharing this week!
1. You guys have been so awesome in voting for me in the Sparkly Soul Ambassador contest! The voting ends on the 15th and I would love to make it to 100 likes! Click here and like/comment for me! If I win, five random voters will receive a free Sparkly Soul headband!
2. The September Pro Compression sock of the month is out! I'm super happy because there is a calf sleeve!! I just received my last order (low trainers for the hubs and PC Runners for me) but I need to add these to my collection!
3. Have you guys checked out The4Run2? It is a website created for Pittsburgh area runners to help with race decisions! The website creators take the time to research "local" races and post things like elevation charts, maps and general information to help make a decision on which race to pick. What a great idea!
4. Preliminary plans have started to flow in for running the Princess Half Marathon in 2017. Really. I'm not kidding. Since we will be going to Vegas in 2017 for my 30th birthday celebration five months late, why not celebrate my 30th four months early in Disney?
5. I am having a huge struggle with trying to figure out what spring race to run. I really want to do Flying Pig, but if I go I might be traveling alone. I REALLY do not want to run Pittsburgh again, but I love the 5K. Then there are also thoughts about doing Cleveland. I just can't decide. I need someone to tell me what to do and make me finalize a decision. This is starting to bug me!
So there are five things going on for you guys! It feels nice to be back on the blogging wagon! Good luck to everyone racing this weekend!
How is September treating you? Has the weather broken for you yet?