Happy Friday friends! I first off need to thank you all for the comments/emails/tweets/texts about my last post. It was a really hard topic for me to talk about, but you all have made it so accepting. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!
I'm on a mini Five Things Friday streak right now! I'm slowly getting back in to my blogging groove. I'm sure once I start marathon training again (eek!) I will have a ton of really random thoughts to talk about.
This week, I'm just sharing some random stuff. Most of my focus is on my race next week (ahh!) but there is some other stuff happening in the life of Steff!
1. I need to thank everyone for voting for me in the Sparkly Soul Ambassador contest. While I did not win, I made a really great run at it and I could not have done it without all of you! Next time, we are going for it! If I could give you all a huge hug, I would! THANK YOU!!
2. You all know I love a good deal, check out Amazon right now. I know Oiselle stuff is SUPER cheap. I got two pairs of pants for a crazy good deal! Winter running is coming, make sure you are ready!
3. The EQT 10 miler announced they will have a costume contest for the race. Even though I will not be dressing in costume, I am excited to see all the different things people can dress/run in! Kristy would beat me if I suggested costumes. I believe her exact words were "We are racing. Be ready!"
4. Calling all Great Race participants! I will be with a decent size cheer section on race day! The only problem right now is trying to find the best spot to cheer! Let me know where you would love to see a cheer section. I will be there with the world's most annoying cowbell!
5. TODAY IS NEW PHONE DAY!! My phone has been on its last leg for a few months. I cannot erase old text messages, it randomly decides not to text or receive texts and my person favorite, decides not to make a phone call. Hubby and I are heading out after work to get me a new phone and I am actually counting down the time until I get a new one! It is one great Friday!
Have a great Friday everyone! Hopefully your day can be as enjoyable as new phone Friday!
Where should we cheer on the Great Race runners?