October is here! We have gotten a lot of rain here this week and the temps are dropping! It's long sleeve weather finally!
Also, congrats to everyone who was accepted to the Boston Marathon! I love hearing people's stories about qualifying! Maybe when I qualify in 20 years I can share my story as well!
I have another random Five Things Friday for you all!
1. I treated myself to a six pack of beer this week. I am much more of a wine drinker, but I love this beer! It's made by Rivertowne and it's called Babbling Blonde. It's pretty great!
2. Gigi's Cupcakes opened in McCandless Crossings. I had to go. Holy delish! Totally worth it! I loved the cookies and cream cheesecake!
3. With the addition of Buffalo Creek to my race calendar, I realized I will qualify for Half Fanatics. I would be on the very first level, but I will qualify!
4. Pro Compression released their sick of the month! All of their pink socks are on sale this month. Use promo code PINK for your 40% off and free US shipping!
5. I finally made a decision on my spring 2016 race. I will be taking this show on the road to Cincinatti to run Flying Pig. I will be running the 3 Way, which includes the 5k, 10k and half. I am excited for the new adventure!
Stay dry and safe out there people. The hurricane is coming! Hope you all are enjoying your flannel, PSL and boots!