Anyway, I thought I would share some random things. It pretty much describes my mental state this week. All over the place!
1. I was super excited to try on the Mizuno Wave Catalyst this week. If you are looking for a cross between and neutral and stability shoe plus SUPER light weight, this is the shoe for you!
2. I finally got to wear my Tasc Performance tank from the Louisiana Marathon and I'm completely in love! The material is amazing and the fit is even better. I'm hooked for sure!
3. I saw this on Facebook and had to share it with you all. No other words are needed.
4. Slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I have been watching Greatest Party Story Ever on MTV and it's my new guilty pleasure. So funny! It got me thinking about some crazy things I got in to in my life. Good times.
5. Kelsey and I tried the new Pizza Hut Stuffed Garlic Knots pizza. Yeah, you need it. It was pretty fantastic and even still good leftover!
Short and sweet this week. There is so much blogging happening over here since I haven't been running a lot. I hope you all enjoy your Friday and weekend!