Happy Friday everyone! We survived the first week of 2017! I am so excited for all of my friends running in Disney this weekend. It's such a magical adventure! For this weeks Five Things Friday I am linking up with Running On Happy and Fairytails and Fitness for this post.
The topic this week is things I'm looking forward to in the new year!
1. Disney Trips - We are going to Disney World four times in 11 months! I don't think I can express how excited I am! We are going for Princess Weekend in February, my birthday in June, Wine and Food festival in October and then marathon weekend in January 2018!
2. My Best Friends Wedding - I am so excited that my best friend is getting married! We have been friends since high school and she was in my wedding as well. She is not only getting marries but bought a house and I have loved being able to help her with everything even from across the state!
3. Rock 'n' Roll DC - This has become a yearly tradition at this point. I love the course, the people, the city, EVERYTHING! I cannot wait to spend 13.1 miles with my friends. It has become something I look forward to every year! You can join me for the half and full marathon and save $15 by using promo code RUNSTEFF2016.
4. New Adventures - I am committing myself to a sprint triathlon in 2017. This is frightening and exciting all at once. I can't believe I am actually do it. I am also training for a marathon again (twice) which is something I really cannot believe I am doing again!
5. MY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!! - So it has come to my attention that I might be the only person excited about turning 30. I am thrilled! We are going to Disney and I am going to spend the last day in my 20's and first day in my 30's in the most magical place on earth! Plus, I get out of this terrible age group, which I'm super excited about!
I can't wait to share all of my 2017 adventures with you guys. I am so excited to see you all accomplish all of your goals as well!
What are you most looking forward to in 2017?